Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You all know me as jusgus but my name is Justin. I am the husband of Erica she is also a member of this site she is a wonderful person and she loves her mice to death. When she joined this site she was really excited about the site along with the great members that are a part of this site. So naturally I had to join to see what all the hype was about and I must say I am not dissapointed by what I found. I found a great group of people with the same interest in mice as well as helping others new in there new venture. Its always nice to see people passionate about there animals mine just happen to be a little different I am passionate about my reptiles, tarantulas, and my African soft furred rats. I currently work at Mcdonalds and I am an administrator on a new but very active reptile forum where we always welcome new people but at the same time we don't take any bull crap off of anyone. I also host a radio show on blogtalk radio wth my good friend Wes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.