Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess who i've got boxed up and ready to go? :p

I put the lone male in the seperated tub, as it hit me at the last minute the putting a gorup of mature virgin males next to a group of mature virgin females would cause huge uproar :lol:

So the little BEW boy can drive himself silly on his own, which hes doing so very well despite just having come from a group of girlies, the rogue!

The boys

and the 2 stripy lads, who to my total surprise are the most relaxed, even though i've just grabbed them and chased them and boxed them up and drove the rest into ping pong mode, just minutes after they were sat munching on millet spray and i saw one discover the water bottle so at least they'll know what its for :p

I've put a bit of tape in the smaller tubs, particularly the stripes as they weren't totally secure, just to be safe :)

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
yay theyre here ..just, came about half an hour ago x the poor bloody courier man went all the way up to scotland to collect some pigeons to transport and the person didnt even have them and said they wouldnt for another 2 weeks, so he was 4 hours behind schedule for all his other stops, poor bugger x ...anyway theyre here now and all looking very scrummy, will get them out for a cuddle in the morning, x THANK U SARAH, UR A STAR x x x

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My god, good job you stayed up!

I hope they are all well, they've travelled from one side of the country to the other then? :shock: lucky mice, i've never been to Scotland :lol:
I hope the little broken fawn and his brother are ok, they are so tiny compared to most the others! and i hope Naomi's BEW hasn't collapsed of exhaustion trying to get to the females :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts