Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right again i'm useless with colour
i bred one of my pew girls to one of my dark eyed white bucks. i know the buck could carry cream and stone as its siblings are that colour. as for mum i have no idea as no info on its breeding. there is two eye colours in the litter the dark eyeds look like stones a slight variation in some shade. but the pink eyeds are not white so unsure on the colour heres a pic before eyes opened and then pic's after

sorry about the clarity on the last 2 you all know hw busy babies are at this age lol. the last one show dark eyed baby i believe to be stone and the pinkeyed under mums chin you can see from mum its not white.
any sugestions would be great cheers for looking

·
Registered
221 Posts
oo this is exactly what I did with my first litter lol PEW X BEC if you produce PEWS in the litter rather then brokens he's a cream, if they are all brokens then hes white :D The other babies will be stone, heres one of my babies from the litter:

The offwhite ones could mean that genetically mum is not a PEW but an albino, which means the true colour is hidden but genetically there. Possibly a crossing of two genetic creams?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
all babies are solid in colour.
i'm wondering if the pink eyed babies that are a pale colour could be silver i only say this as a breeder i got a very sweet mouse from said her colour was silver and there the same as her? not sure?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts