Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would share this little bunch with you.
They were born on 30/12/09, wasnt expecting them that soon, im sure see gave birth early, just by a couple of days.
Mum is mismarked champagne
Dad is a stone

Anyone want to play guess the colours before the fuzz comes through, all have black eyes. Probably a very easy guess. :lol:

Then I start with proper litters, not so many pet line breedings but actually trying to breed to show.

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MouseBreeder said:
I'll guess chocolate but it depends what is carried of course :)
More colour through now and you are very good at this, yes they do look chocolate, and chunky little things too. :D

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Updated pics, please forgive any white bits on them I pretty much got lactol everywhere when I was mixing up a batch of food

Here is a female choc self

And here is a male choc and tan, very pale tan

Super cute with the big ears but I know they arent perfect as this was only a pet type x show type breeding, but did turn out better than I thought and definately stockier, still got some growing to do as they arent even 3 weeks yet.

Also while im here I had this fuzz ball pop up in another litter, didnt know I had long-ish hair in my pet/feeder line. Looks like a odd hamster with a tail :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.