Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kia ora From New Zealand :)

I have kept mice for years, and am now starting to breed them for myself (not the kids). I am breeding Siamese 2 does 1 buck 3 pinkies . And Also have my old Study buddy lh/dove tan. I am a student with Waikato Uni, 1/2 way through my B Teach Degree. So I spend far too much time on my PC, and playing with my mice. There is no mouse club in NZ (that I am aware of) so it would be great if I can ask questions from an international community. Kia Ora is traditional greeting from New Zealand Maori.

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
welcome,thats something I never knew about kia ora.It's a soft drink over here.We all adora kia ora :!: Hope you enjoy the site.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thankyou, I am learning and reading, reading but very late now so must sleep. So much good info and ideas.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Kia Ora everybody lol go NZ! Anyone (from anywhere) know of any good breeders over here? I've always had pet-shop type mice but I'd like to take it to the next level... but there is like nooo breeders of fancy mice in nz that i can find over the net or in the pet shops (we don't have many people interested in FANCY cute and fluffy things over here- they usually just get a pet shop mouse and disgard it after a week)... anyone know anything useful?
tēnā koutou, b3x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts