Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, yesterday Willowdragon and I had a pet swapping afternoon :lol:
You have already met the cute guingey piggy. Well Katie kindly gave me some of her rats, and lovely they are too :)
Well just for you Katie here is a pic of me and Scabbers. Bet you never thought you would see the day eh?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trust me, ask willowdragon, she has had these ratties for 2 months and they have done nothing but bite her....I have seen the scars too :shock:
I was in a paticularly brave mood when I reached in and picked this guy up :)

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Scabbers as in the bigger boy??? Yeah, he's not as bad as his brother, maybe it might be worth working on the seperately!!

They are so gorgeous... but I know its for the best that they are with you. And my bite from yesterday has gotten infected, its very painful =oP

W xx

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
If she can get a shot of her or her hubby holding his brother Rattigan looking docile and sweet, i'll give 'em £5!! *laughs*

I truely hope they do well for you, I really, really do! They are such beauties. And hopefully, they will calm down a bit as they get over a year old.

Though I have to say Gentia, I was so very happy to meet your girlie rats yesterday, it gave me faith in rats again. Especially Skye, who I want to steal. hehe
(For those who aren't in the know, Skye is a British Blue berkshire girl, who when I held her, started grooming my face. I fell in love! LOL)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well after my hug from Scabbers I must of had a moment of madness.....I went and picked up Rattigen :shock:
He is definately worse than his brother :) But I didn't get bit, so I will keep trying.
Get your fiver ready :lol:
We have decided to seperate them to work on them. I feel that they are so reliant on each other, in a negative way, so maybe our good ratties can teach them some good ratty behaviour ;)

Watch this space for pics, by the way if we get a picture holding both of them is it worth 10 quid? :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts