Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how very posh although I think they have to be 100% sweet for me not sure about bacon.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Due to OH working we are having ours tomorrow, but ince I'm giving up sweet things for lent (even though i'm not religious, more of a weightloss thing) I'll be having banana while OH will either have sugar or Choc spread

·
Registered
77 Posts
:| Well since my mother has moved back in, days like this...and Christmas even...are off the menu. We're having stew and dumplings.

But I have all the ingredients ready for whenever she goes back to work. I always have pancakes with a touch of butter for breakfast, pancakes with roast meat and gravy (instead of yorkshire puddings) for dinner, pancakes with chocolate after that and at some later point in the day, pancakes and ice-cream. :cool:

Unhealthy and fantastic. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had 2 syrup and a banana one lovely and the parrots shared a banana one,lots of dilated pupils(them)showing great enjoyment,all batter gone now and lots of pots left.

·
Registered
77 Posts
:oops: I now feel like a right pig...I can get through 20 before I start feeling queezy!
For that one, I blame my mum...when we were little, she'd make a four pinter milk bottle full of batter and make us eat them until the bottle was empty. x___X

·
Registered
304 Posts
Oooo food colouring! thats a great idea, never thought of that! pink pancakes would be amazing!
And the bacon and syrup sounds really nice! I must try that next time.
I just had syrup, usually I have jam and whip cream but wasnt prepared this year lol :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Effy said:
:oops: I now feel like a right pig...I can get through 20 before I start feeling queezy!
For that one, I blame my mum...when we were little, she'd make a four pinter milk bottle full of batter and make us eat them until the bottle was empty. x___X
i must be a light weight i struggled to devour my 3rd pancake although it might of been the copious amounts of chocolate spread i used - i felt rather ill for a while :cry:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts