Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we had a road trip today and met with Kallan in Jedburgh, and we now have our two gorgeous new mice, Bangle (doe) and Beau (buck), both Siamese.

Naturally I couldn't resist a few photo's when we got home, so here they are.

Beau:

and Bangle:

I am 100% in love with these two already. Many thanks to Kallan who made it possible for us to have Siamese mice, as i've had so much trouble over the last few months to track some down and get some.

The 11 mice i took up to Jedburgh are now in Kallans safe hands and going to their new owner, Onyx on Tuesday.

Enjoy! xxx

·
Registered
513 Posts
Thank you so much to you both and your boys are absolutely gorgeous! Much better pictures than I have managed to get lol!

xx

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
The wine glasses are a really good idea. That way they tend to just stay on the top. At least for a little while. You know what else would be cute? A bunch of babies inside the glass!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hehe i have a bunch of babies......but if you saw them you would think they were attached to pogo sticks!! lol :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,816 Posts
They're gorgeous! I also like using the wineglass as a pedestal; I plan on trying it. I find tubes and small jars on their sides are fun 'frames' for mousie photos.

Edit: of course you need to chock them up so they don't roll....

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
haha was the only thing i could think of to keep them still long enough. Bangle did seem to fancy a nose dive off the top....but i managed to get her to sit still. xx

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Yeah, I tried holding my mice to take pictures, but one of mine like to ride on my shoulder, so I go a lot of tail pictures as she took off form my hand to higher ground! I was in despair of ever finding a way to hold her still for a picture!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts