Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone got any ideas on what to do for a 20th birthday for someone who dosent drink or go clubbing??? :p lol

·
Registered
721 Posts
Well we dont drink or go clubbing, and we usually go out for a meal at a nice pub, hotel restaurant or you could just do take away and video at home. Bowling is always good, cinema oh and a trip to the theme park. I would have been happy with any of those on my 20th :)
If you think about what the person is into then you maybe able to think of something I havent.
Let us know what you do decide to do :)

·
Registered
523 Posts
Were big kids, next year (for my 22nd) I want to go to waterworld (big swimming pools and water slides etc) The thing is, I cant swim :lol: :oops:

This year we had a really nice day out in the country and snuggled up with a film in the eve I think

·
Registered
128 Posts
Maze said:
anyone got any ideas on what to do for a 20th birthday for someone who dosent drink or go clubbing??? :p lol
Sounds like a perfect opportuntity to start drinking and clubbing to me ;)

·
Registered
341 Posts
how about something like a day out shopping, or do an activity like bowling, cinema, Go Ape, or Airkix indoor skydiving?

although i had a big boozer in the evening, I spent the day at woburn safari park with my other half and my sister which was a nice day out, then i met with all my family and some friends for a meal, (then i went drinking and dancing)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts