Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody...I'm Han and i've loved mice since i can remember...i had a little piece of fluffy fur i carried round as a toddler calling it my mouse, and then a cat's toy from a pet shop type mouse at a little older, and have collected various other mouse type stuff over my 25 years, and have owned 3 hamsters, 2 guinea pigs, a rabbit, cat, dogs, rats, i have never owned mice.

When i cried at how cute the new butter maybe cheese advert with the white mouse was the other day it dawned on me that hey, we live in a house of our own now with no pets (except a dog which lives with my boyfriend Steve's parent's house so wouldnt be an issue) and are always around every evening to be able to care for pets, so, I realised its now totally feasible to get pet mice and be able to play with them like i have always wanted to....they're just so cuuuuuute! I want to look after two females and give them a great home and spend time with them and hopefully they will be used to us quickly.
I run the local independent natural products/health/beauty/massage shop in Gravesend and am studying to become a qualified bach flower practitioner so would even also be able to prepare safe natural remedies for my mice if they appear nervous or tense, i can mix 100% safe remedies to put in their water to help them adjust to change of surroundings/people, to help them feel safe as a little mouse should feel.
PS hi furrylover we both joined 2nite:) x

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
r thanx 4 warm welcome....mousies :) hehe i love it! i'm so excited, cant wait to start caring for two ickle mousies, hoping the lady in bexleyheath will be in touch soon :) or anyone else near gravesend with 2 cute does :) have a nice day all :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.