Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was supposed to be stopping breeding due to moving out but i just cant help it and have got a few of my mice back :oops: i swear mouse breeding is like a drug once you start you cant stop.

Edit: Think i may have posted this int he wrong section if i have sorry, im on my ipod...

·
Registered
982 Posts
I'm the same Mark I "stopped breeding and exhibiting" guinea pigs well over a year ago now but I still mysteriously have a litter on its way :lol:

I also know I should really decide between the nethies and the mice but every time I get close to making a decision one way or another THE ultimate mouse or rabbit appears quite out of nowhere :?

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
I want to start keeping rats again... I adore them, to the point where i squeal and get a little ache in my chest when I see one i like. Example today, went to Pets At Home in Crayford to get my new carry case, etc, and there were the most adorable husky boys :D

But I know at the moment that its not practical with me just starting up my mousery!

Willow xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.