Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my friend to a Reptile Show yesterday, spend the whole morning walking round saying "I'm not getting a gecko I'm not getting a gecko, I AM NOT getting and gecko" and look what I managed to bring home.......

I only went to "look" at the mandits and meet the lovely people who sent me Malcom (Jamie's mantis) but I've always wanted a leopard gecko and when this little injured fella looked up at me well it was fate - SURELY :lol:

His name is Stumpy because he lost the majority of his tail I don't know how something about an incubator and hatching I was lost by that stage :?

This picture is of him last night but he shed during the night and now looks STUNNING so I'll try to entice him out for some more pictures ;)

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
I was about to say to myself 'he looks like he's shedding' when i read the last bit! hehee

He looks so sweet! :D

Ooo yes piccys please!!

Willow xx

·
Registered
66 Posts
he is fantastic i have been after one for quite a while now but been doing my research we have a beardie so no basic but theres quite a few differences in geko care i'm ready now to get one just save a few extra pennies and all steam ahead. sunday is doncaster reptile show and i've not really got the moneyfor the set up yet so i don't pan to come home with one but u never no.
i bet stumpy lots beautiful now hes shed hes got such acute face no wonder you couldn't resist. :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
A very cute animal, but I couldn't handle any reptiles. It's sort of a fear? Well not really but I just can't see myself picking it up and petting it and what not. Nice to look at I bet. :)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
He's sweet, is he any special variety or a normal leo?

I just got a few new reptiles from a friend who needed to reduce her collection. I took them because I had been looking for a friend for my female albino leopard gecko. I'll have to take some pictures.

Here's my new male gecko (he came with the name Lacey, as he had been missexed but its stuck)

·
Registered
167 Posts
He looks like a normal or high yellow (hard to tell which with the shed)? He looks to be younger, as his bands haven't broken up yet. He's just adorable, Naomi! He should regrow a bit more of his tail with a good diet, too! ;)

Lovely leo you have Ian. It's nice to see some normals. You hardly see any anymore here in the US. The other morphs tend to be the new 'norm'. I see albinos (mainly Tremper) at petstores and all over the way we used to have normals.

I'd love to see some pics after his shed, Naomi. They're so pretty right after!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Naomi you have a really, really bad case of...........Zoophilia.....................impulsive collection of animals LOL Kudos to you, been there done that, gets very expensive but a great deal of fun.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts