Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say hey im back and sorry ive been away so long...

i notice that Dom hasnt shared the news so i will i guess! Well recently found im pregnant and i am suffering big time so havent had time or energy to get on here! Really hoping the sickness will pass very soon though!

Any tips for morning sickness would be very much appreciated!

Fae xx :D

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone!

Havent been sick today so thats a good sign :) Have my 1st app with midwife tomorrow so gonna see if she has any tips for the loo hugging situation! lol maybe even hear lil 1s heartbeat! :D :D :D

I am betting and double betting its a girl even though i want another little boy but dom wants another girlie! Im only 10 weeks 3 days so a while before we will be able to find out.

Any guesses on sex and names would be good :) all a lil bit of fun :)

Fae xx

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Paul thank you for saying boy i really want a boy but erm...really not 2 keen on the name! lol :lol:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Lol, I always planned to call my first born boy after Isambard Kingdom Brunel - bit of a hero of mine... might let you off with something like Oliver, Spencer or Luke - my backup choices!

Definately a boy though :D

P

·
Registered
721 Posts
Kai is becoming very popular lately!
I like names that are spelt differant like... my daughters name is 'Eryn' it is usually spelt with an 'I'
My other daughter's second name is 'Jayne' usually spelt without the 'Y'

Girls names:
Ceira/Keira
Aleah
Naomi
Cara/Khara

Boys names:
Marc
Rohan
Rowan
Asher

Take a peek at this site
http://bnf.drgreene.com/show.php?sm6tic ... ender=male

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well i had my 1st appointment with the booking in midwife to get my on the system and all that and all was fine and i have got my first scan on friday the 13th of all days....

So many people have been winding me up telling it might be twins and there is twins both sides and then the midwife says to me when i said how poorly ive been "oh it might be twins" help! having my scan on that day really isnt helping things! :lol:

·
Registered
77 Posts
:D Congrats!

I was never SICK sick when I was pregnant, just FELT sick...so lots of naps and not moving from the foetal position worked wonders. :lol: But I heard good things about 'Morningwell' from my baby boards/groups. It's music specifically 'designed' to help get rid of feelings of sickness. All the different pitches and tones which...Iunno...vibrate at a certain frequency or something. Sounded plausible anyway. I never actually found it for sale.

Apparantly, eating a digestive biscuit as SOON as you've woken up, before you even sit up, is a good way to get rid of it as well. I never did that, but rich teas get me feeling sane when I was up and about. =]

Names...I love names. :oops:
I have lists and lists of names hanging around, but my daughter was 'Baby Girl Shaw' for a month after she was born, because no names suited her. :lol:

My favourite boy names are a bit...unliked...by everyone else, so I'll share! lol
Elvis, Bejor and Chiron. :? <3

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
im not actually sick when i get up thats the problem...

Its later in the day around 3 in the afternoon,ive tried biscuits,crackers and only drinking water but baby doesnt like them! It should pass soon though touch wood im hoping as soon as i hit the 3 months stage!

Them names are erm...funky lol

·
Registered
128 Posts
I can't speak from personal experience, but ginger ale is supposed to be good for morning sickness - actually anything ginger should work.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Mm, I got told about ginger, too, but apparantly ginger nuts don't work...so wasn't about to go get anything else! :lol:

I wasn't bad in the mornings either! I think it's worse later in the day! ><
Yeah, hopefully it will pass soon. =]

1 - 20 of 104 Posts