Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get my first mouse over the next month so I thought I'd sign up to pester you all at a later date :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :D Are you only getting one mouse? Male or female? Where from? :D Sorry for the questions... Enquiring minds wanna know ;) :lol:

·
Registered
341 Posts
hi daniel, from preloved? he was hoping to have ians louie (chin buck) before he popped his clogs unexpectadly :cry:
anyone else nearer brighton to help him out?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
My chinchilla buck would have been a great pet, its such a shame he randomly died. I have other available mice if your interested. No more chinchillas though im afraid.
If you aren't planning to breed I would recommend keeping a small group of females maybe 3 or 4, its amazing to watch them interact and you never have to worry about them being alone.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hi everyone - sorry the late reply! i've been busy working hard on my illustration.

i'm looking to start off with a chinchilla buck, that would be my dream mouse... i am indeed the person on preloved!

someone mentioned they could get lonely? i work from home quiet a bit so there wouldn't be any chance of said mouse being neglected but would that matter? do they long for a little buddy?

i'm located in brighton but wouldn't mind traveling by train if there was a super special mouse nearby!

do let me know if you are a breeder nearby.

i will try to keep checking the forum a bit more regularly.

my email is daniel[at]honeystomach[dot]com if anyone wants to get in touch!

thank you :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts