Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is an easy to follow guide to adding photos to your topics.

First off you will need to register for an account with photobucket if you haven't done already

http://photobucket.com/register/

Once you have registered or logged in you will be at the album screen.

Once here click the "Choose Files" button.

Then select the files you wish to upload.

Next you will need to "Add titles, descriptions and tags to images below"

Or you can just click "Always skip this step"

After the files have uploaded you will see the codes just below the images, you need to select "IMG Code" when you click the box "Copied" will pop up, this means you don't need to right click and copy.

Next go to the forum topic that you are trying to add photos to and just simply right click and click on paste and that will add the image to your post.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Dom - Great tutorial! Did it take you a long time to make? I tend to use tinypic.com for uploading small photos, but that site has suddenly decided to become German so it's a little tricky to understand.

·
Premium Member
1,639 Posts
wherever your pics are hosted, all you need is the URL of the pic

click the button 'Img' that you see on every reply box and paste the URL of your image inbetween the IMG tags.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
I want to add a picture from my pictures folder to an avitar on my profile, can I ask how you do it please.I know how to use photobucket but when i try to add the saved picture as an avitar it always fails.Thanks ade

·
Premium Member
1,639 Posts
The board tries to resize pics, but often fails. resize your avatar within these bounds:

Maximum dimensions; width: 90 pixels, height: 90 pixels, file size: 6.00 KiB.

try again and let me know. if not i'll fix for you somehow.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts