Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if you all have the curry place Mazza, but our one is brilliant.. Its the best curry around here and if you havent got any credit to phone them you can just text the land line and they phone you back to take your order... how good is that :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
No No No! I mean Yeah, i like curry, but OMG the best takeaway meal is...

Donna Meat and chips with mayo, chilli sauze, sweetcorn relish and Lettuce!

*Drools*
*faints*

·
Registered
160 Posts
Cant stand curry!
I do luv a good kebab after a few drinks but my fave has got to be chinese, just had one tonight king prawn with cashew nuts because im not seeing Chris and Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
23 Posts
King prawn and chashew nuts is what I order when we go to the Chinese!! :D I am not a fan of curry or kebab. Blegh! I likes me pizza!!! :D Or, if I was at home, I'd get Japanese food (teryaki beef and chicken OR tongkatsu)... NUM!!!! Much better than Chinese. ;)

·
Registered
394 Posts
i dont do lamb...the smell makes me heave and i wont even allow it in the house so doner kebab is a big no no...only have tikka or korma :D

·
Registered
341 Posts
i'm with u on the chinese sarah, we have the best place quite close to our house, sooo good! we always get the same thing :roll:

but i also love curry and pizza for takeaway too. its all about ordering your pizzahut online :D

my fave is prob thai tho

·
Registered
394 Posts
Angelmouse said:
I don't do curry apart from Korma, Mmmm.
I luv chinese and we have it every Birthday! or if I'm completly sick of cooking and run out of ideas!
that sounds like us lol nothing wrong with a treat now and again...shup with all this yummy food talk making me fancy something really disgustingly fatty! lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts