Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heya
just wondering if anyone on here is interested in card making, scrapbooking or anything like that and have seen the house mouse rubber stamps etc...
im making a scrapbook to put all the pics of rusty and smokey in and was interested to see if anyone else does that too... if so post some pics, x

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Oooh, love me the scrapbooking, and the card making. I have more scrapbooking and papercraft than mouse stuff, LMAO. Rubber stamping is so expensive, though! I prefer printed papers and stuff. I'll see if I can take some photos. The last thing I worked on was a 'retro' leather bound scrap book of old, spare family photographs. Worn and black and white and stuff.

My mother distributes for a catalogue. I can ask if she has any of those stamps. I think I'd like some, if she does have. :3. She has everything ~. She turned my old room into her papercraft room, and its full to the brim with gadgets and bits and pieces. Her scrapbooks are stunning.

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah my mums like that all our kitchen cuboards are filled up with craft stuff theres papers, stamps and ink everywhere u look... not to mention the mo8und of craft stamper magazines everywhere lol...
yeah id like to see some of ur scrapbooking, i havnt started the mice one yet but have some black and white papers a black album and 2 margret sherry mouse stamps that are really cute..me and my mum did a scrapbook for my cat though ill see if i can out some pics up :) x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts