Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...I think I'm doing this right...correct me if I'm wrong ^^
Had to make my own button to link back to the forum but it works nonetheless. My new and improved website:

http://highdefinitionrodentry.webs.com/

I'd like to add that if anyone can give me a good summarized care sheet for any rodent types I keep, I'd really appreciate it. I'm a feeder breeder with pets on the side and I work with rack systems, so I'm not familiar with wired cages and such to personally pass that information along...

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Looking good! Somethings that I'd maybe change around the site. These are only suggestions, and my personal opinions, things that I would change.

Every time you say "normal," I would change with standard, selves, or Berkshire, or whichever thing you mean by normal.

Home Page: The picture is slightly blurry (it's kinda funny because you're "high definition" :lol: ) and I would change it. It's "you're" not "your."

Rodents: "Frozen rats from size small and up are given a discount!" Do you mean in bulk? Under "The Pet Mouse," I see you have "fancy" mice listed. Being that they are all technically fancy mice, maybe a different word like self or PEW or whatever they are? Maybe you should split the feeder and pet sections more concretely, the page gets long to read. I would also link each variety with a picture example, not everyone knows what they look like.

Care sheet: Blurry close up, and is that wheel one of the ones where they can break tails? I can't tell if it's a gerbil or a mouse, but when you make that page, I'd put a disclaimer on what wheel can be used for what. Or nix that photo entirely.

Contact Us: Maybe somewhere you'd want to put where you're located out of and if you'll ship.

Links page: If I were a buyer, I would wonder why the FL narcotics anonymous makes up a part of your life. Is it because they do good work, or were you an addict? Just keep in mind that it might influence how people perceive you. I'd honestly nix this section entirely. Another rodent forum is http://www.themouseconnection.org idk if you'd want to list that at all. Are there any good gerbil forums out there?

Everything else looks pretty good. I like the layout and the color scheme, and although some pictures aren't the best, you have the right idea with their clean, professional looking backgrounds. I hope you don't read this and go, "Aw, my site is horrible!" because it's not, it's actually pretty well constructed and only needs a little tweaking.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.