Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys

Robbie here from Manchester

i dont have any mice at the moment but desperatly want some!!!

i used to breed them when i was younger and at one point had about 40 mice

a couple of weeks ago my cat brought a live baby mouse in through my bedroom window at 3am, across my bed, (knocking a shelf off the wall which was holding my TV in the process :( ) and put the mouse down on the floor for my 2 dogs to play with - luckily they wern't interested and the little fella managed to get under my bed for shelter

although he was scratching and scrurrying around under my bed keeping me awake all night and it took me til noon the next day to catch him (and then i had to find a suitable place to release him) he reminded me how cute mice are and how much i missed them

so i am on a search to find a local breeder (Manchester) but am having no luck and as i dont drive i cant go any further :(

if anyone breeds in Manchester or near by or if you know of anybody who does please please let me know.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Guys thanks for the welcome

i've not been to a show before but am planning to go to the one in Sale, Manchester in April - will there be breeders selling stock there?? or is it usually a place to arrange to meet and pick up mice youve already reserved???

thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
hiya robbie, welcome to the forum :D wicked pic!! reminds me of my old buck :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.