Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been browsing this site for a little while but now decided to join because I have a question to ask (i'll post in the help section)

I've got one male and three female mice, and i'm a feeder breeder, but my mice are treated like pets :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Autumn2005 said:
Welcome!

I'm a feeder breeder too, so don't be afraid to post! What do you feed?
Thanks for all the welcomes :)

It's good to know that theres a forum that isn't against feeder breeders! All others i've read have been saying we're cruel :(

As in what snakes? 4 corns and 1 corn x rat, I also have a royal python but feed him rats

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Autumn2005 said:
I have a royal python too! Except over here they're called ball pythons. Mine can eat rats, but I do mice because they're smaller, so I can keep more mice in a small space! :D
Quite a few people over here call them ball pythons too, but mine never balls up so i'd feel silly calling him that :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The secret garden said:
I would love to have a corn snake, i used to have corn snakes but i had to move and i wasnt able to take them with me.
Feeder breeders are not barred from the forum we all know that snakes need to eat too.

Welcome to the forum!
Awwh thats a shame :( They're great little snakes

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.