Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm Alex and I'm from Kent.
I currently have a single fancy mouse (had 6, sadly the rest have died), and am looking at getting some more, with the possibility of breeding in the future.
I have a horse, a dog, 2 degu's, 2 toads and, of course, 1 mouse.

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Where abouts in Kent are you from Alex? :)

And are you looking for pet type fancies, or show type? ;)

Willow xx

P.S Totally jealous about the horse... wish I could afford one! hehe

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi everyone,
I do have a bit of a zoo,
I have also had cats and rats in the past, so have plenty of animal experience, and I want to add more to my collection in the form of some gecko's!
I am in the medway area.
Not sure whether I want to breed pet or show, possibly both but very small breeding groups.
I am doing research atm to try to get as much information as possible - I don't want to jump into something and then realise I am in over my head!
Thanks,
Alex.
Edited to add: I had to wait years to be able to afford him! I am lucky, my mum helps out financially and he is a very cheap horse to keep. Sometimes I have to scrimp on other things that I would like, but it is worth it!

·
Premium Member
6,816 Posts
Welcome! I'd love to see pix of your toad; i used to catch and release frogs, toads, and salamanders where i grew up in Anoka County, Minnesota. I love amphibians.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Alex What kind of horse do you have? I have a 2 year old gypsy vanner (romeo) and a cob x yearling (dexter) people always think your rich when you say that you have a horse but its the opposite you become poor when you have a horse! Have posted pics :p

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts