Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm Jamie. This seems to be the only forums "ok" with feeder breeders and that's what I am to a point. I do have a select few mice that I enjoy and they are my pets whom I do not breed. But I do have reptiles that do need to eat. But anyways. Can't wait to get to know all of you.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haha. Yes! They all have names! Even the hatchlings from the second they are born. I'm in college to become a vet. That's cool she's wants to be a herpetologist. She'll get reptile fever. Watch out! Ha

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Kallan- Where did you go? Small animal? Exotic? Large animal? I'm currently attending The Richard Stockton college majoring in biology. I'm in my second year. Once I get my bachelors I'll be attending Penn state.

jo65- Get some leopard geckos! =] So much better. How old is she? If you don't mind me asking

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
She sounds too much like myself when I was younger. Before I decided to become a vet. I wanted to do something with field research. Just me and the wild. No one around. Then I realized people aren't as bad as I thought. (since I'm forced to talk to 100 people a day at my job)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.