Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

My name is Carol and I live in York.

I have 3 Dogs, 1 Cat, 3 Bearded Dragons,1 Bosc, 2 Boas, 1 Royal Python,1 Corn, 2 Degus.

I also breed my own live food.

I am now breeding Mice and Multi Mice some of the Mice and Multis are pets, but I am also a feeder breeder, because I think that it is important to know that they are well looked after before they are killed also that they are killed with care and that they do not suffer, and if I buy already killed I do not know how well they were kept and killed.

I also sell my Mice and Multis.

I am sorry if this upsets anyone but this is life and I know that they are well cared for and have a good life before they die.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Even reptiles deserve good quality food which i hear is hard to get pretty much anywhere in the UK.
You wont get flamed here for breeding to feed you are caring for your animals and their needs, nothing wrong with that at all.

Welcome to the forum, you lucky moo being in York! I was born and raised in York and the South just doesnt compare! :|

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.