Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! My name is Cory and I recently got 2 Fancy Mice... I have had Fancy Mice before but I think I would still consider myself a beginner with all this stuff. I joined this forum to gain more knowledge about Fancy Mice and to be able to share photos, opinions and other things. I know most of the people on this forum really know what they're talking about and really want to help others.

I have not bred mice before but I want to do it just once with these two. Before I get people yelling at me... I would just like to say I do understand how much time, effort, care, money, and love goes into this stuff. And I do have somewhat of a background with animals, especially small animals.

Well that was my introduction!! Can't wait to talk with you guys and learn some new things! :D
Cory

·
Registered
623 Posts
Hi corey, you will get offers soon but you may have to travel to get your mice, but once you hve you have got them . Any probs just put a question on the forum Gary

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Welcome, and please stick around! There are a few mouse breeders in Pennsylvania. The best I know lives in Allentown, if I remember correctly. I don't know how far away that is from you. I go to PA at least once a year, and yet I still don't really know which town is where with a GPS in front of me. :oops:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jack Garcia
Allentown is about a hour and a half from me. I live in the suburbs of Philadelphia in a town called Levittown.

WNTMousery
My female mouse I bought at a Petsmart and the male I bought from a Petland. And he was going to be sold as a feeder.

windyhill
Thank you!

Rhasputin
I would love to go! I will most certainly try. I've never heard of Leesport before but I just googled it and it's about two hours from me.

Thanks for all the welcomes guys!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts