Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello im new to this .
i live in wrexham north wales and used to breed mice when i was a teanager about ten years ago and really want to get into it again i currently have two gorgeos does and looking for a buck for them so if any one local can help would be very greatfull 07723072535

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Hi

Are you looking to breed pet or show mice, and what variety/ies? There are a few shows not mega far from you if you ever decided you were interested, in Manchester and Shareshill amongst others. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MouseBreeder said:
Hi

Are you looking to breed pet or show mice, and what variety/ies? There are a few shows not mega far from you if you ever decided you were interested, in Manchester and Shareshill amongst others. :)
would like to go to a show but just looking to breed pet mice for now see how i get on do you know ofany bucks

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
I'm in Leicester so I'm afraid I'm a bit far from you although I probably could have supplied a buck. You might want to put a post in the for sale/wanted section, as people may not look in this section as much. Cheers

·
Registered
374 Posts
i'm about an hour[ish] from wrexham. and probably the very closest you'll get to a breeder. You've already PMed me. so will keep you up to date ;)

welcome to the forum,

vi x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts