Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone
Thought I would stop by and introduce myself Im Niki (Niks)
I have finally moved into my own place and would now like to own a couple of female pet mice after years of begging my mother who would always say NO!!
Look forward to chatting with you and learning as much as i can about these beautiful little creatures

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
julieszoo said:
Welcome to the forum Niki :) Good luck finding some mice :)
thanks Think im gonna need it!! Although have found a lovely lady in kent that takes in rescue mice :)
so fingers crossed

·
Premium Member
6,816 Posts
Hello and Welcome!

My mousies add so much to my life; handling them is so relaxing; it makes the arthritis in my hands just kind of fade away, and when I'm bugged, holding a mousie or two really calms me down.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi everyone well i didnt get my does :cry: I got Bucks instead :D
I went to the petshop today to get some more toys and to buy some fish food when i saw the shiop lady handling a pair of mice.
I went over to have a look and the two prettiest little faces i have ever seen stared back at me
the lady asked me if Id mind holding them whilst she cleaned them out.
Well what can i say one hold and i was smitten they were inquisitve but oh so friendly.
The friendlier of the two is a pink eyed grey and white (im not good with colours i havent learned them yet) and I have called him Ludo. I instantly fell in love with he sat on my shoulder and just watched the lady clean the tank.Whilst his little budd, a white black eyed with brown cheeks sat in my hand and nibbled my jumpers sleeve. I have named him Jynx (short for high-jynx as I know he is gonna be up to all sorts of shinanigans)
I will post pictures of my boys tomorrow when i finish work.
If anyone has any words of wisdom or advice to impart im more than happy to absorb as much infomation as possible.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts