Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I'm new to keeping/breeding fancy mice so i was reading up on a few forums, then your sticky on feeder breeders caught my eye and i thought uh oh i had best be off.....then i read it and joined up !!!
I am going to be a feeder breeder for my snakes , but the mouse colony i have are still pets, very much loved and cared for already and im here to hopefully learn from you guys, and make a few new friends along the way.

so thats me basically (sorry for waffling i never know quite what to put in intro threads)

H

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome

i breed cornsnakes so i have quite a few (30 odd plus babies at the last count) and i also have 3 royal (ball) pythons, i will sort some piccies out and post them up.

·
Registered
74 Posts
hi hellen welcome to the forum used to bee a feeder breeder to but got the bug of fancy mice and now im trying to get some mince again for showing

what morphs you got i used to keep morph Pituophis (bulls pines and gophers) and few morph pythons as well)

hope you enjoy the site
Alan

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi alan, thanks for the welcome, i have normal royal morphs ( tho one looks like a "high yellow?") cornsnake wise i have everything from normal normals multi het normals, thru amels anerys and snows, to pewters, charcoals, bloodreds,golddust and lavenders (with a good few stripes and motleys thrown in) i have just got some cinder based ones to start my next breeding project :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts