Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My name is ash and I am new to the forum. I am looking for some pet mice anywhere from 4 to 10 depending on if they can be kept together or not. I have 4 kids and I am trying to get them some pet mice as I had some at their age and I thought they were great. We have 5 cages all set up and ready to go but our pet shop in our town does not sell mice. We can offere a kind and loving home to any mice that are going spare if anyone has any. Please email me at [email protected]
Thanks
Ash

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi,
Thanks everyone I think I am going to get my teeth in to this. I used to keep/brred/show my english lop rabbits but I had to give it up for one reason or another. I hope to get started fairly soon.

merry Christmas to all
regards
Ash

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi,
Thanks, I am getting some mice to start me off in the next week. All sorts of different colours/types etc. So I hope to get started very soon now and hope to be able to go to a show an to see what its like. I used to show rabbits and was frequently breeding english lops with ear spans of 30 inches+. I had to give it up because I moved and did not have the space which I still regret to this day. Any way i hope to get going and get more in to the forum as well.
cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts