Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Manchester

:p

I've come here hoping to gain from your experiences.

I do not as yet own a mouse but am on the hunt for a couple of females. To be honnest, I dont want to get them from a pet store so if anyone knows anyone that could help me that would be mint!

Early this year my hamster Manny had to be put down. As much as I loved Manny, I dont think I will ever find another hamster as nuts as he was!

So, erm-yeah thats it really. The boards say to introduce yourself here so I thought I best.

Hope everyones getting this very rare sun we're currently experiencing in Manchester

- Tricky

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pleased to meet you too!

I've been pm-ing Fancy Mice but now my pm's keep getting stuck in the outbox. Do you have any idea why their doing this?

I may be buying some mice off her tomorrow so its important I can get back to her :p

·
Premium Member
1,639 Posts
Hi There

yeah PM's stay in the outbox until the person you are sending them to logs on and receives them.

I'm in manchester too and will have blue and black selfs for sale in the near future.

:)

·
Registered
133 Posts
My daughter really fancies a trio of self blacks but if we ever get some it will have to tie in with a rabbit show somewhere therabouts so I can get them here

1 - 8 of 8 Posts