Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
457 Posts
I got one too :3.

The guy said he didn't know how old they were exactly, but over eight weeks for sure ;). Mine is lovely, she is by far the friendliest mouse I own. I wish I'd snapped up two now, I got first pick! :p

· Premium Member
457 Posts
:eek: Mine looks a but chunky but I thought she was just well fed! She's in a cage, so she'd better not pop pinkies XD. I was going to breed her to my sable in a week or so, so that will probably give me blacks with tan ticking, among other things. He always seems to throw blacks :3. I'm crossing my fingers for some more chocolates though....

· Premium Member
457 Posts
I will pop her into one of my RUBs, just to be safe then. Don't want her to have bubbas in the cage. I will happily share, if you want some. I was going to breed them a bit anyway. I won't be keeping any spare bucks unless requested, though. Dunno how show quality mine would turn out! But I will be working on getting satins, blacks and I'll see what else pops out :3.

· Premium Member
457 Posts
Mine also got quite large, and then deflated. I found a couple of spots of blood in their bedding, so... I'm leaving her until the end of the week, just in case, but I think we're not getting any.

I'll probably put her in with my sable buck in a week or so. Then put the babbies together and get, hopefully, some satin herefords :3.

· Premium Member
457 Posts
All of the ones he gave away were quite heavily faulted, he was saying. I couldn't tell if he was saying it was a fault for the white to go inside or outside the eye, but they all had that fault one side or both. And some had white ticking.

· Premium Member
457 Posts
Yeah DX. Unfortunately you'll have to breed her again for any, if that's the case. I hope mine's not the same. I popped her in at the same time as the rumpwhite to litter together, thinking I'd be able to tell all the babies apart XD.

· Premium Member
457 Posts
Lol, milky goodness :lol:. I wasn't culling, but am now, although mostly I just take out the boys, unless I need one. I was shocked by the difference it made to my latest litter :shock:. I know everyone always says how much better the size it, but its completely different when you actually see it in your own litters. These bubs have little fat rolls, its so cute ^^. I also tried fostering for the first time. I was surprised how well it worked o.o.

But back on track, lol. I mostly end up selling my surplus to petstores, and they much prefer marked, so I'll be taking these selfs out. Its not like they'll be carrying much exciting to breed them back for something, and I bet they'll all be black/black tans/agoutis.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.