Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Well breeding and learning along the way, reduced this litter down to 6 at an early stage, seems to have paid off as they are big compared to previous litters where I reduced at a later stage or not at all. Not even got eyes open yet and about a week and a half old.

Anyway could do with help to identify a couple of the litter.
Mum is an agouti but dont know what she carries if anything, Dad is a chocolate marked carries champagne and satin so far.

Group shot

The boys - One on left of pic im confused over

The girls - One on right of pic im confused over

And individual pics for you to get a better look and what I think, tell me if im right or wrong

Agouti marked?

??? marked, Doesnt have black hairs like the above but looks that type of colour just without the black, doesnt look chocolate either, could this one just have no developed all its colouration yet?

Black marked

Chocolate?

Agouti, have 2 males this colour, personally like this natural colour.

Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
This is my guesses, I may be wrong, but this is what they look like to me...

Chocolate, Cinnamon, Cinnamon (Cinnamon is chocolate agouti)

Black, Agouti, Cinnamon.

:D

Willow xx

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cinnamon, that explains why the 2 self look similar but not the same as the marked, the marked being a little more red. But big oops I actually took out some that were more red than the ones I decided to keep but selected on size this time round. Oh well live and learn, only pet/feeder breeder lines hence why im playing about with things so much.

Thanks guys, im sure I will be back with another mini mystery soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.