Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes.
I am hoping to make it to the July show in enfield and could use some friendly faces, anyone gonna be there and don't mind helping a newbie out, answer questions, explain whats going on etc!

·
Registered
293 Posts
mousemad said:
Thanks for all the welcomes.
I am hoping to make it to the July show in enfield and could use some friendly faces, anyone gonna be there and don't mind helping a newbie out, answer questions, explain whats going on etc!
Quite a few of us from here go to the LSCMRC Shows so you will be made very welcome indeed and is a great place to source meeces to start you off :)

·
Registered
336 Posts
The July show will be NMC supported and a cup show so it will be a busy show than normal. You will find everyone will be happy to talk to you about how the mouse fancy works. If you haven't been to a show and seen what varities are out there make sure you get as up close as possible so you can start thinking about what one/s you would like to take one. I would recommed taking on just the one to start with dont go jumping in and getting loads otherwise your get a little lost with keeping up and improving all the lines you take on.

Hope to see you at the show

Sam x x

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.