Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently discovered what fab pets mice are and my children are now the proud owners of a colourful group of girls :D
My eldest son is really interested in showing and setting up his own stud (with help from me of course) and we have visited a few shows now with hope of being able to decide on a colour, etc. Anyway, I think we are getting close to a decision and I will let you all know as soon as we do and his first potential show mice arrive ;)

Nice to be here. I'm sure we will have lots of ridiculous questions for you very soon.

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
Hi Debbie,I got into the mouse showing through my son,he's grown out of it and I'm still here.Look forward to perhaps meeting you both at a show.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys.

I think it will be a nice hobby for him and he has been having such a rough time at school it might even help him get a little more confidence too ( at least I really hope so ;) )

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Hi Debbie and good luck with your new hobby. How old is your son? There is a special award for best exhibit by a juvenile (under 15) at each show, so that is a great thing for him to aim for as well :) The winner gets a card and rosette and their name in the NMC newsletter - what more can you want? :lol:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He is 12 and very keen to get showing, bless him :D Just got to find him some potential superstars now :D ;) :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
:welcomeany
When i was 12 i used to get trouble at school because I wore loads of gothic stuff.I just got the lads to teach me how to punch :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts