Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi :D I am Lorey, I have three lovely mice at the moment, though they are pet shop stock. I adore them but have had some terrible problems with pet shop mice so I am looking into getting my loving hands on some beautifully bred mice :)

The mice I have at the moment are Velvet who I have just calmed down from OCD grooming after her sister died (lots of keeping her entertained!), Squeakers who is around 7 weeks and Bubbles who actually climbed inside and up my sleeve in the pet shop so I was delighted to have her as well :D

I am not going to be a breeder now or in the future, I prefer to have mice as my lovely playmates and friends.

I am glad I have found a UK based forum!

x
Lorey.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DomLangowski said:
Hi welcome to the forum, what variety of mice are you interested in?

:cbanner
The fun kind :D I must admit I am a sucker for a satin mouse, but any who have a personality and I can hand train to come to my hand and run up and down my shoulders will find a loving home with me :D

I would like to try my hand at having a male mouse, as all mine are and have been female.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Miss-Freak-Of-Nature said:
Welcome

Where abouts are you from, as I have just had a litter of satins born yesterday = )

:cbanner
oo how cute! I am in Birmingham :D Oo you are like an hour north from me!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts