Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi :)
I don't speak English well, therefore please forgive me my mistakes. I will try to be understandable.
I am a Pole and I love mice. In Polish Mouse Club I don't have big achievements, for I have just begun. I have the internship. Very much your mice interested me. They are very beautiful, simply excellent! :D I would like at one time to achieve some beautiful changes in breeding. I am studying animal husbandry and I want to connect my profession and future life with animals. Here in Poland most people are dead-earnest and laugh at my dreams. I believe that you will accept me and you will treat os one of you. What I am interested in the most, are the long-haired and astrex mice in varieties: black, BEW, red (red sable) and chocolate (chocolate tan).

These are a few of lovely mice of mine:

I have also Berberian mice (Lemniscomys barbarus):

I am greeting warmly:
Lidia

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Angelmouse said:
shame you dont live in England :(
I don't live in England, but I have family living in Cambridge. It is likely that I will come to see there in September. :) I will have had then litters after Malczik (lhs chocolate sable) with lovely young girls: chocolate, chocolate tan, cinamon, red and BEW. They are short-haired, but they are carrying the lh gene after parents :) BEW has 7 lhs in its lineage.

These are kids of the sister of her mother, which are owned by a friend of mine:

We could make an international exchange. :)

·
Registered
529 Posts
Lily said:
Heh, thanks. I am enraptured your rumpwhite - in Poland they aren't.
Yes I love the rumpwhites too!! it's a shame they are not in poland :-( Maybe you could get a few and introduce them into poland!!! That would be a big achievment!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I didn't know that people in England are so nice. :) Thank you very much for your help. Ian - I will certainly speak to you, although as I've already said, I'll be visiting Cambridge not before the turn of August and September.

I am still thinking about how one can transport mice overseas. The price doesn't matter much to me - I will do my best to make their travel as less stressful as possible.

I've been a Polish Mouse Club member since February, but I fell in love with mice a long, long time ago. I am dreaming of having a large breeding and have some achievements at that field, since I would like to lead my university education towards genetics.

I am very happy of making new relationships with you. You have motivated me a lot to learn English a bit more. :)

I will be letting you know regularly of my litters. I think that first of them will appear in July. If you'd like to, I can bring some of them with me and give them to you.
MouseBreeder and Ian - you will have the priority of choice. :)

P.S.
What are your astrexs like? Are they also a type of "baby astrex" and straightening up with age?

Your Lily :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts