Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all - I'm Laura, also a rat person :) I noticed Kathy's post below! She's really the reason I got off my bum and joined, as I've been fascinated with mice for years and umming and ahhing about the idea. I don't own any mice at present, but am seriously considering looking into the possibility again. I have owned some lovely mice in the past, but never any nice breeder ones. I'm hoping perhaps I can potentially pick a couple up at the Bradford, if anyone has any that they're homing! :)

Anyway - I breed rats, under the prefix Bongo Fury. We currently breed Russian Silver, Russian Silver Agouti, Russian Dove and Russian Dove Agouti. Some of you probably know me, I recognise a few names about the place :) and I'm very happy to be a member here - hopefully I can find out lots from being a member! :)

Have always loved the tan mice, ever since I was a young small person, and I saw them in a book - I fell in love! :)

xx

·
Registered
584 Posts
Hiya Laura :)

You might have to pop back on the sunday to the Bradford again as thats the mouse day, but I am guessing you will be staying in Leeds anyway so not too bad. Otherwise, if I can help let me know as I will be there on the sunday too :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts