Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After wandering around reading posts for the better part of half a day, I figured I really probably should join the board.

Hello! I'm a 27 year old Stay-at-Home Mother of one, turning Student soon (both me and the kid, there LOL). I've never had mice- I've had their bigger "cousins" though (Rats!). Right now all I have are fish and a lone Holland Lop bunny. I found this site while satisfying my interest in mice, which was reawakened by pictures on DeviantArt of some truly adorable long-haired little sweethearts.

It's been quite informative! I once bought two pet mice in a fit of bipolar mania; they were returned the next day when I couldn't get past the guilt of having brought them home without my husband's knowledge. I miss that little black and white face, though! At the moment, no mice for me, but I an very well take the time to learn and ... learn some more LOL As for the aforementioned mania- it's treated now. No worries about me repeating that disaster and potentially scaring the daylights out of some poor mice twice in less then 24hours. Thank heavens.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the new welcomes- and the compliment :)

And I've now got two mousey companions. It just took SOOOO LONG didn't it >.>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts