Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all my names Nige, i'm new here, i am a feeder breeder , but also raise them for pets ...
the reason i breed them is I dont like the look of the frozen ones in the shops, mine get a much better life even if it is very short sometimes...
Now that that is over and done with ( thank heavens)
I also breed my better types of mice for petshops and also sell them privately for pets.
Currently I am breeding satins, Bald, banded, and himalayans purely for this purpose.
I usually have surplus , so if anyone local to me would like to swap any blood , please get in contact.
I have kept mice on and off for over 30 years now so am pretty hardcore , though have never gone into the show side of things , they have always been purely as pets ....
i also have a few Gerbils, multi mammate rats / or mice as some call them and several Rats , again all these are used for the purposes above either feeding or as pets ..
Hopefully i wont get too much hate mail :|
Cheers for reading ... Nige

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Hello,
I used to live down in Plymouth and failed to find any local breeders and it was an absolute pain trying to get to any of the shows, so I can understand why you have never gone down that route.
Welcome to the forum,
Ian

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Everyone for the warm welcome , I must do a photo shoot for the mice , will see what happens , ill post any pictures that are reasonable.
maybe can get an idea of thier exact colouring too that way ... ....
Nigel

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hello!

Me and my family stay in cornwall for two weeks every single year in august (im 13 so i've gone 13 times ;) ).
We stay at ST.Leonards riding stables, 5 mins drive from launceston (spelling ??).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sommy said:
Hello!

Me and my family stay in cornwall for two weeks every single year in august (im 13 so i've gone 13 times ;) ).
We stay at ST.Leonards riding stables, 5 mins drive from launceston (spelling ??).
Not too far from me , about 40 miles i think , never really go to Launceston myself , a bit out of the way , and furthur up the coast , but still , must be a nice place if you've been 13 times......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.