Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
Hi, contraria! Welcome to the Forum!

That's quite a list of meeces you've got there. If you want info on genetics, sure we could lay it all out for you, but you seem to be well enough versed in English that you could try looking at the Finnmouse site, which is from Finland, but is available in English language. The only thing I'd point out is that argente is A/* b/b C/* D/* pp. I doubt that you have the recessive form of yellow, it's more likely to be A^vy. While it's true that form of yellow can give you brindles(stripey), but it's possible to have a line of A^vy that has had the brindling pretty much bred out of it. In any case, with A^vy you'd get fawn colored mice, not argente. Argente is one of my favorite colors and I regularly breed mixed litters of agouti, argent, and champagne My argentes and champagnes are darker than the show standards, really, but since I don't show, I breed to my own likes.

And yes, pictures please; I love pictures of other people's meeces !

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.