Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!!
I've been browsing this site on and off since getting my first mice last year and have finally plucked up the courage to join after speaking to the lovely mark who has put up with numerous questions about mice! I got my first mice last year (after three years of begging because my family wasn't keen on rodents) and am now completely hooked with 28 fancy mice and 3 multi mammates. I will post some piccies of my zoo later and hope that you don't mind me picking brains on a constant basis. I've bred only two litters which I kept as pets, and as much as I would love to be a breeder I don't think it's possible because I get too attached and will keep them :lol:
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Kallan said:
I am in Carluke - what part of Lanarkshire are you?
:oops: Sorry for not answering but I lost my internet connection for a fortnight because my provider is upgrading!! I stay in Lesmahagow so we aren't that far apart :mrgreen: Now I feel really happy knowing that there is a mousie person near me :mrgreen:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.