Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello again everyone.

i've been dormant for a while!

I am on the look out to anyone who i may have sold my hairless to in the past, Sarah, dom, fae, etc... Basically, has anyone still got any of these genetics running? If so i'm looking to get some of these genes back in my collection.

I'm still going with the reds in the meantime :D

I will post in wanted too, but thought i'd say hi!
cheers guys x

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
I've only got four left.In fact I've hardly bred any mice in the last 6 months and haven't been to a show since November.Most of my mice are hovering on the edge of extinction :( Lack of time has forced me to cut down to a point that numbers may not recover from.If they do come back from the brink you can gladly have some.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys.

Sarah, i will take anything you got! and happily take any baldys and try my best to get them breeding too! (also still need to come and visit you and your frenchies!!)

is there anyone on here that may have bought hairless/semi hairless from dom and fae?
cheers x

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
I have collected some of Caits young fuzzy does to boost numbers.A couple are surprisingly hairless so fingers crossed for a revival.Cait has kept some rather attractive woolly individuals all to her self :mrgreen: One of my two remaining does has produced but unfortunately there is only one doe in the litter :evil: and the litter is weak so I have had to cull down to four.One doe,three bucks,watch this space.They are dutch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.