Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have joined after this site was reccomended to me by another member. I have one litter of mice who were born exactly a week ago (I thought my three mice were all female :oops: ). I have an inkling that the other female is also pregnant so I hope you can give me any tips on rearing them. Although the person who recomended this site has been giving me loads of help so far. I also have a few other pets,who are 11 rats, 7 hamsters, 3 cats, a german shepherd and 1 fish :D . Right Im going to have a look around the forum now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tratallen said:
Hi

:welcomeany

Good luck with all the babies.....best have a quick lesson in sexing mice!
You'll find everything you need to know on here and loads of helpful guys with priceless advice if you have questions.
Enjoy the forum
xx
Im really really bad at sexing rodents, I bought a male hamster who gave birth with in a week and Ive handled the male mouse so many times in the last 3 months and never noticed that he wasnt a she :oops: , I tried over and over again to sex the two mice I wasnt sure about then gave up and got someone to do it properly. I have already asked them to sex the babies when its time or god knows what trouble I could cause :lol: .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts