Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
177 Posts
hi

you can give the mice vitamins and good food ...you can give them baby cereal. with wholemeal and a little bit of vegetable juice.

this will helf you if the mice loes wight... in german we say " Päppelbrei" Baby food vor the first month is very good , because there were no shugger in it and its easy to digest. all my mice get them 4x in the mounth so i can conceal pharmaceuticals / drucs in them, if the get ill.... and the like them verry mutch, so the eat them without problmes and i dont have to coerce them to eat the drucs.

if the mice have conjunctivitis you must give AB (Antibiotics) so if you see gren/yellow teard, it isnta virus.
of course it could be a virus before but now its gone to be infekted and must be treated with AB!

hayfever dont exist by mices... but allergies are still going strong.

lg viv

· Registered
177 Posts
oh they areso many tings you can do, but it could be verry "stressful"!?

ähhhm yes mutch stress you know :roll: (oh i have too learn more english... I felt a bit sheepish about it.)

eye drops from pet doc!? last week my mice get red eyes and i get a good salve for it, it calls "Dermamycin-Augensalbe"
it works verrry good, of course it numb and the mice will not scratch on it... the feel much better and eat more then bevore.. maybee it will help you.i dont know if you can get them in your toun.... but in compeard to them maybee !?

inhalt:
Noemycinsulfat
hydrocortisonacetat
vitamin A
Lidocainhydrochlorid

it works verrry good by rodents

lg viv

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.