Pet Mice Forum banner

Harrogate small animal show 2012

11595 Views 80 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  SarahC
So who's going to the show next year?

Any one in/around Leicester going? If so, can I ask for a lift for my boyfriend and I? Happy to pay our share of petrol. :D

If I can find a way to go I want to try and get some good show/show-line mice to get me started.

also can I buy maxeys at the show?

Thanks

http://www.thesmallanimalshow.co.uk/
1 - 3 of 81 Posts
Urgh 113 miles from me....anyone passing through Stoke on route? :roll:
Don't suppose anyones passing through or by Stoke? :| I can put towards fuel if need be...
My god, at mammal shows too? i've heard it all now, we have enough crap from Activists at rep and bug shows, slating us and saying how we sell wild caught animals in takeaway style tubs with no food, water or heat, rawrrrrr! can't take pics at them anymore either and need membership cards to get in.

I mean, you don't go to a petshop to buy a rabbit and transport it home already set up in its hutch do you! you buy it out a cage, take it home in a cardboard box, THEN set it up :? Some people are so stupid and have nothing better to do than make up stories about others to try bring them down!
1 - 3 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.