Pet Mice Forum banner

Happy Halloween

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  demon_x_slash 
Ooh do you really want me to get started? Oh boy, now this will get some debating going which I really dont want to be a part of :(
Here goes....I'm a Born again Christian and we believe that halloween is Satan based. Satan is an evil and manipulative spirit and we dont want to be part of Halloween which is when people worship it. All sorts of things happen on that night, not all are in fun some are not nice at all, for some its the night they sacrifice animals and sometimes if they are demon posessed they will sacrifice a human being but this is the exstream (these people are often taken with out consent and are pure in heart!)
A lot of people are unaware of the spiritual aspect of halloween and what it really means.

For a lot of people its not a nice night with Trick or Treaters knocking at their doors (especially for the elderly) some parents can get very abusive if you dont give their kids sweets and if kids are out on their own they can be very rude and hostile towards you. Its not a nice exsperiance.
For alot of people who celebrate halloween it goes a lot further than just Trick or Treat :(

We for one celebrate Christmas & Eastaer, Jesus was born and then Jesus died & rose again! we are very happy with what we believe and bring up our children knowing that they will grow up to be honest people who care for other human beings.
But thats just our way, every body has issues with both Halloween and Christmas.

we are not against people having fun, we like fun as long as it doesnt have a sinistar background as halloween does.

Hope you can appreciate my views.
I know this will cause some people to put their views forward but Demon x Slash you did ask me why?
And you called it one of your RELIGIOUS holidays. Religion? which one? now i'm curious :)

I found this interesting after you said you thought I was thinking of 'Hollywood satanism'
http://en.bibleinfo.com/questions/question.html?id=749
Hollywood do have an exstravagent way of portraying things but they are not far wrong ;)

You are an amteur theologian in what? If its christianity and you practise pagan rituals then I'm suprised you are not confudled , I would be :)
Any way this is me done on this topic.

I do like the way the theme has been put together Dom dont get me wrong :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.