Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently adopted a syrian hammy from some very nice people. They said it's 6 months old and the reason it was up for re homing was they just didn't have the time for it. I'ts a lovely hamster!! The only thing that im worried about is that it acts very strange. It's hard to explain but it walks like its drunk? Its very weak and wobbly and shakes like it moves its head up and down when it's eating but it doesnt seem bothered by any of it, do you think it could have brain damage or anything wrong with it?? It was in quite a small cage when i got it and had no wood or anything to chew and as soon as i put it in my cage it went for the wood and chewed it like crazy!! I've had 2 hammy's before and they never acted like this. I will get some piccy's of her this evening when she wakes up as shes very pretty!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
oh what a sweetheart i would treat it with some anti parasite drops just incase as the coat looks a little thin and with you say it has a bald patch. but what a cutie a lovely new pic i have one thats just come in as a rescue i'm persuding the owners to keep him though he just needs handling as he never has been so bit of taming and if they can handle him they want him back wich is good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts