Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Just joined, but I've looked at this site several times. Daresay, I probably won't be super active here. However, this site is a very useful and friendly forum to the mouse public, so just wanted to show my support for such a productive community.

My name is Allison, I'm from the United States, and am a long time mouse hobbyist, but am currently without any mice for the time being.

My boyfriend is also a member here currently. Anyway, I don't have much to say about myself. Thanks to the Fancy Mice Breeders Forum for being here to support us mouse people!

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Hello and welcome! :)

How do you say your mousery's name? I've always wondered that.

Be sure to post pictures of your critters!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello Im new to this site too :p Hope to get chatting to mice people that don't errrrr when you mention mice and how pretty they are and what they did lol :roll: x

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is pronounced "New Day"... Named for my two favorite flowers: a New Dawn Rose and Day Lilies.

If I post any critter pictures currently it will be of either my dogs (all 4 monsters: Zoey, Brink, Cinderella, and Kaylie) or my cats (the 2 evils: Keys and Scraps).

Thanks for the welcome all!

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
I have 2 Australian Shepherds (Zoey & Brink), Cinderella is a "Dorkie" which is believed to be a Yorkie/Dachsund cross (she's a rescue from Animal Control - and is actually my daughter's dog), and Kaylie is a really pretty rescue that we think is Aussie/Lab mix, but can't be sure. She is solid black with 2 blue eyes.

Zoey (& Brink as a baby):
8194007_600.jpg

Brink:
13023463_600.jpg

Cinderella:
down.jpg

Kaylie:
13023476_600.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
359 Posts