Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Hello Everyone! I am currently a hopeful new breeder expecting my first buck for my starter does any time now. LOL! Im terribly nervous and very excited about the prospect of breeding Fancy Mice. I am sincerely looking forward to visiting here and learning whatever there is to know. hope to meet and exchainge info with all of you here very soon!!!

MMM

·
Registered
148 Posts
Welcome ..... Where are you located ? Just curious in case there is going to be a breeder near to me .... You will find this forum very friendly and informative.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hi MMM, welcome to the forum. Was just wondering if your mice participate in Mardi Gras? Where on earth do you put the beads?! lol :shock:

You'll find breeding very rewarding, nothing to be nervous about at all.. many of us are on hand to give you a helping hand when you need it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL!

YES! thats what seed beads are for!! on Mardi Gras each cage gets decked out and each group gets a hand strung eddible bead necklace to share. works great and they love playing with it!!! PS!!! I GOTS MY MALE!!! WHOOT! Mita got first dibbs and shes been with him less than a week and shes already chubbing up!!!! I cant wait!!! the Males name is Flame... hes a vivid flame yellow orange self in color with red eyes!!! absolutely gorgious!! Mita is champagne and white and I cant wait to see the kits from this pairing!!!

MMM

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.