Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and their humans :lol:

My name is Deb and I live in Saskatchewan, Canada. I am currently mouseless <truly tragic :( > but am hoping to remedy that in short order.

Primarily my mice will be healthy and beloved pets, though I would dearly love to have some pretty colours to show off. I also have a desire to do some mouse agility work :)

Having so said, I also have a yearling corn snake, so come culls will go to her. I consider this just a part of life, really, and feel as long as they life they have is rich, what happens after that life matters not.

I look forward to learning from you folks :) and sharing what I know. If anyone knows any Cannuck breeders of meeses that has stock avail send me a private message :). I have had horrid luck with longevity of pet store finds :(

With a smile,
Deb

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tratallen said:
Hi there
:welcomeany
Thank you kindly :)!

tratallen said:
Hope you find some Mice in Canada
As do I! My husband is from England. You folks have no idea how lucky you are to have such a wonderfully prominent and public mouse (and rat) fancy! Canada (and the US) only have pockets of interested souls spread over miles and miles.

Has anyone done any 'over the pond' shipping? I sometimes wonder if it wouldn't be easier to just arrange to get some lovelies when I come over for a visit to England.

With a smile,
Deb

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
DreamQuestin said:
tratallen said:
Hi there
:welcomeany
Thank you kindly :)!

tratallen said:
Hope you find some Mice in Canada
As do I! My husband is from England. You folks have no idea how lucky you are to have such a wonderfully prominent and public mouse (and rat) fancy! Canada (and the US) only have pockets of interested souls spread over miles and miles.

Has anyone done any 'over the pond' shipping? I sometimes wonder if it wouldn't be easier to just arrange to get some lovelies when I come over for a visit to England.

With a smile,
Deb
I concur with this post 100%! Britons who are involved in mice are lucky! :p

Like Cait said, trans-Atlantic shipping it is VERY expensive. I'm doing some international shipping right now and I'm hoping to keep it under USD $2000, but I'm prepared for it to go higher. There are dozens and dozens of different little fees involved by the time it all adds up. It would probably actually cost less to drive from your part of Canada to Los Angeles and pick up some mice and drive them back than it would to ship them. It's really counter-intuitive how that works.

P.S. Welcome to the forum and please post often! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts