Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya everyone just letting you know that I finally got some lil girls ! I've got three ten week olds 2 PEW and a chinchilla, what would I breed a chinchilla to to get chocolates?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
okay thanks I coulda sworn that somewhere it mentioned crossing something with a chinchilla got chocolates but I have had so many exams this week its probably chinchillas making something else, any ideas of what chinchillas could make? what would happen if I crossed her with a BEW?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info Im finding all the genetics a lil hard to take in at the mo lol so what would i get from these combos:

BEW X PEW ( I think Ill get all whites 50/50 with black eyes and pink
Varigated pale chocolate X PEW
VPC X Chinchilla (im guessing still agouti and black tans)

And I think the age for breeding for females is around twelve weeks? Please correct me lol Im learning :)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ah okay well im sure my bew is a bew but then again the pale chocolate vari is his brother and he was the only bew in the little which had lilacs, agoutis, pew and 2 varis (including the one i have) is it possible that my very pale chocolately colour is a lilac then? weve been having trouble figuring out his colour lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.